Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Moon Diary Complete!

Moon Diary is finished! DVD's in production, film festivals are being researched, steps are being made for public viewing. It's been a long journey! I wish I had something to post here rather than just text, I probably will soon, but I don't have anything I can really publicly release yet. WELL, actually, I guess I can post the image for the DVD case...




So much for a 7 minute film that would take 3 months! Final stats: 29:50 minutes, 22 months, 25,500 frames, 4 studio locations, 7 houses lived in, 3 girlfriends, 3 money paying jobs, 2 breakdowns, roughly $14,000 between living and production costs, and one more finished product on my kill list. It's been great! Let's see where it goes from here.

1 comment:

Seth C Short said...

Saw this at the NW Animation Festival last night. Great work! Looking forward to getting the DVD.

Seth