Monday, August 31, 2009

Fire Operation Demo

Been a while since my last post. Moon Diary has been on sabbatical for the last couple weeks as I've been learning how to use Blender so that I can make these educational videos for my job. It's got a near 90 degree learning curve, but once you memorize the capacities for the program it's pretty simple to put something together. I made this video in a little under two weeks, and in this format it wouldn't be too hard to extend it to an hour as proposed (I hope.)




I've also made another short film for submitting to the Olympia Film Festival. I'll put that up sometime this week, and it'll go on the main site, so official vid. It feels really great to get something finished. The current plan for Moon Diary is to record vocals for day 6 sometime this week, and once I have those full production will be back in effect.

No comments: